Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Stylin' the Bump // Eshakti-Style

Since Florida can't seem to make up its mind - hot one day, cold the next - me and Hannah decided to do a mini-photo shoot this past weekend when the weather was gorgeous! It was fun having my 14-year old sister take pictures for my blog. She really gets into it with the "Myspace" angles and understands how semi-awkward it is to pose for pictures when you're not exactly a "fashion blogger."
 
I received this top from Eshakti.com and loved how customizable their entire website is! Anything on their website can be altered to fit exactly what you need! Need a longer hemline? Done! Need the sleeves shortened? Done! They don't kid when the tagline is "We design. You customize!"
 
I originally planned to use this top as a fall staple with its gorgeous cream color and rust red flowers, but God had other plans and that plan was months of morning sickness and a baby bump! But, you know what? I think this top works perfectly as a maternity top! The top is accommodating for my growing bump and the cotton is some of the softest I've ever felt! My sweet stylist Hannah threw a braided belt around my waist for definition and a denim jacket to make those colors pop even more! {See, I told you it was fun shooting with a 14-year old!}
 



 
Special thanks to Eshakti.com for the gorgeous top and to Hannah for being my little stylist/photographer extraordinaire!
 
I received the top as compensation from eshakti.com in exchange for a post on my blog. All opinions are true and my own.
Image Map

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute, it works perfectly as a maternity top! I love how she added the belt, great job styling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the top with the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete