Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Funs

Happy Monday! This Monday starts the 1st of my 3 short weeks or, as I like to call them, the 3 short weeks until we find out what baby is! I swear I'm not trying to wish this month away, but... if I could be February 29th, that'd be great!
 
Spent Friday night at my parent's house. We got Sky Pizza {the most traditional NY-style you can find around here} and watched bad Netflix.
 
{My head for size comparison!}
 
Saturday morning, me and Mom went to a baby shower for one of her friend's daughter-in-law. It was a brunch-style and it was amazing! Best part was being able to see my sweet cousin William!

 
After the shower, me and Mom had big plans to find some gender reveal decorations! We hit up Hobby Lobby {and scored some cute mustache paper straws and paper tassel d├ęcor}, Party City {for mason jars with handles}, and JoAnn's {more paper straws}. Our haul might not have been huge, but it was just what I had in mind when I started looking!
 
I'm also hoping baby is a girl because if so, I found some of the cutest nursery knickknacks that I can't live without!


{Ya catching the mint, coral and gold theme?}

 
We also learned to not go grocery shopping when starving, and mostly starving and pregnant! Along with dinner ingredients, we went wild and got chips and spinach dip, egg rolls, and king cake. And all three were de.li.cious!
 
Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day in Florida! The temperature got up to 72*! We had planned to go to church, but were running so late, that we ended up skipping.  I'll be so happy when we move back home and church isn't a 40 minute ride away! We did stop by Target and get some essentials we've been going without and then headed to my parent's house again for Sunday lunch. Mom made shrimp gumbo and I swear I could have stuck a straw in the pot and drank all the brothy goodness!
 
{heck yes, at the mall!}
 
Sunday evening we went to dinner with our friends Taylor and Colin, got our grocery shopping done for the week, and prepped for the week to come! We tried to watch some of the Grammy's, but honestly they were so boring, we turned them off and hit up some Friends on Netflix! Perfection!
 

How was your weekend? Anything you're looking forward to this week?!

 
Image Map

8 comments:

  1. I can't even get over how large that pizza is...but i'm sure it's delicious!! I love those heart bookends - so pretty!! Happy Monday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme colors, they are so pretty and bright. Can't wait for the reveal!

    Yummy pizza! And so jealous of your 70s...we had a high of 55 and it felt like summer ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Love your weekend. Mine was similar with the Hob Love love, pizza, and that mall parking!!!!! HOLLA! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just too dang cute pregnant. and those color schemes! can't wait to see a nursery reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited for you… can't wait to hear what baby is! yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally regretting not having pizza for national pizza day today after seeing that pictures of yours! Looks delicious! The mint, coral and gold theme is perfect..those colors go beautifully together! Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like such a great weekend!! You're making me hungry with that pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! That pizza looks amazing. I love that the malls are now putting in 'expectant mother' parking! This Florida weather definitely has been gorgeous!
    Have a great week
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete