Friday, March 6, 2015

A Week Full of Favorites

Such a good week over here at The Macarthurs Lately! Here's 5 things that I'm loving from this week!
 
{1} Obviously my #1 will always be finding out that Little Baby Macarthur is a GIRL! Thank you all for your sweet words and excitement for us as we prepare to welcome our little girl this July!
 
 
 
{2} Nursery ideas are top of my list these days! If Pinterest or Etsy happen to crash anytime soon, you can probably blame me!
 
{Here's lookin' at you, mint, coral & gold!}
 
{3} Absolutely loving these free printables I stumbled upon from My Sweet Savannah and friends! I've printed and hung the "He makes all things beautiful" print found on Shannon's blog! But I'm pretty sure Jen's "Let a new adventure begin" print will be put someplace soon! {Maybe a specific little girl's nursery..}
 
{via}
  
{4} Big news on our house plans! Well, one - we've picked a floor plan! And, two - we sign the contract and put down a deposit with the builder today! Eek! I've been feeling like this home process would never start. That we've been looking at floor plans and touring neighborhoods for.ev.er! But now, I feel like everything is just on the edge of exploding! {in a good way!} Once we sign this contract, it gets forwarded to the bank. Then the bank does the appraisal on our lot and then we sign the mortgage papers with the bank and then, Lord willing, we break ground!!
 
{via
 
{5} Meal planning is still going well! I mean, we're going on Week 3, but hey.. you gotta start somewhere! Up next week we've got Shepherd's Pie and some Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! There's a BBQ Festival downtown and the weather says sunny with a high of 66 with a 7 out of 10 UV. I see good food and sun in my future!
See everyone on Monday! :)
 
Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Still love that photo of you finding out your baby is a girl! So adorable! Yay for putting a deposit down with your builder! SO exciting. :) A barbecue festival sounds amazing! Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats on having a girl!! Your face reminds me of my own when I found out we too were having a girl!! And I think we have the same taste for nursery style! Having a girl is SO MUCH FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face in that top photo is priceless, love it! :) I LOVE the colors of the nursery decor you've picked out! Thanks so much for sharing the free printables, I'm working on a gallery wall so I can't wait to check those out! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an exciting week! Congrats again on finding out you're having a little girl & congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Congrats on your little girl!! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete