Monday, March 2, 2015

Baby Macarthur is a..?

 
Saturday was the big day for us to find out what Little Baby Macarthur is! The morning went by so slow, but so fast at the same time! Ethan played golf that morning, while I helped my mom set up for the party!

{Drink Station}

{Cupcake Table}

{Food Table}
 
Finally 4 o'clock rolled around and it was time to POP that balloon! Our friends and family gathered outside.. but..
 
Funny story before the picture overload: my friend Taylor was the official balloon filler-upper. She had the sealed envelope and both the gender balloons in her possession {one for a boy; one for a girl since it was top secret information!}. I had warned everyone that I was very anxious to pop that balloon and to not be late because I was popping it as soon as possible. Well, there's a problem with that when the balloon person is running late. Like really late! But not for anything that was her fault! She's a nurse and her caseload had nearly tripled from the time she agreed to fill the balloons to actual balloon day! She was only about 30 minutes late, but man, those 30 minutes felt like an eternity! :) 
 
{Best picture message ever! Taylor on her way with the balloons!}
 
 
{Counting down to POP!}

{IT'S A GIRL!}

{I may have been a little excited; Ethan to this day.. is still in shock!}

{My cheerleading past came out a bit.. Ethan's still in shock.}

{Me asking Taylor if she's sure she filled the right balloon.. Ethan still in shock.}

{Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl Macarthur!}

{Best Day Ever!} 
{Checking out the "goods" haha}
{World's Best Balloon Filler-Upper!}

 
 The day of the party, I was 110% sure the baby was a boy. Too many of my friends and family were hoping for a girl for it to be true. I mean, that's basically how it works, right?
 
Well, I was wrong and I couldn't be happier about being wrong! Ethan's still in shock a little bit, but it'll sink in soon. He's already calling us "his girls" and it makes my heart literally bubble over with love and joy. I can't wait to see this little girl wrap her Daddy around her little finger.
 
 
Oh, and if you're wondering.. yes, I've already bought her her first headband! ;) Bring on the girly stuff!
 
 
{linked up}
Image Map

29 comments:

  1. yay!!! So sweet! Congratulations! You guys are going to have a blast with that sweet little girl! We find out on Saturday and I can't even contain myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! That is so exciting! hooooray for baby girls!!!! That jumping picture is priceless! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!!! Love that pic of you jumping, so cute! Congrats on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAY - you will love having a baby girl! Congrats, bring on the bows! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for you both!! yay- a baby girl. loved your reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! PS, your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG YAY!!!! I am so excited for you & it makes me even more excited to find out what we are having! Yay for little girl stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun! I love the balloon pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ekk! That's so exciting!! I love your reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! So excited for you!!! That cheerleading tuck jump was awesome!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BABY GIRL! EEEEEEEE! That pic of you mid air is EVERYTHING!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, MAMA! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your reaction when I saw the video on IG - yay for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah! Your going to be a girl mom! SO exciting!
    Your reaction is adorable so is everything about the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures are so cute, especially the one of you jumping! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh - you jumping is just about the sweetest thing ever!! Congratulations on the little miss!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  17. so happy for you!! your jumping in the video is so adorable. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!! I had my girl eight months ago and it is the best!!! I was so excited coming out of the scan that the man who lifts the barrier in the car park let me go for free! So nice! I couldn't stop beaming and went and bought a brand new outfit straight away. We didn't find out with our first {a boy} so it was so exciting to know and buy things. Girls are delicious! {And your husband will love having a girl, she will give him gooey eyes all day.}

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting! These pictures are so adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats and those pictures are awesome:) Can't wait to see pictures of her all dressed up in adorable little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! I loved the video of y'all popping it & how excited you got.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! I love all the girl and boy party decorations...they are so adorable. Also, your reaction in the last picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww congrats!!! What a cute post

    ReplyDelete
  24. ahhhh a sweet baby girl!!! so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG so exciting!!!!! Your pictures are absolutely PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats! what a fun surprise---LOVE all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun. Your party looked darling and I loved the way you chose to reveal the gender. I'm sure it was a ton of fun for everyone at your party :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness...that pic of you jumping is so cute!! I love this idea. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete