Friday, March 27, 2015

Quick Week Recap

Crazy fast week over here. Like literally cannot believe it's actually Friday. Don't get me wrong, it totally rocks my socks off!
 
Monday we said some "see you laters" to our good friends Katie & Daniel as they start a new adventure up in Indiana! I wish them the best of luck on everything and can't wait to see you guys again! 
 
{Excuse the awkward hand in front of my belly.. our friends are trying to make #LeviandCharlotte2033 a thing. #notathing}
 
Tuesday we went to the final home game for the Ice Flyers. It was probably the most boring game in the history of hockey, but we squeaked by with a final at-home win!
 
Wednesday we got to welcome a new niece to the family! Little Bella Grace was born March 25th and weighs 7 pounds 3 ounces! It was so surreal holding her and knowing that in 4 shorts months I'll be holding my own. I won't lie.. it did kind of panic me. I was looking at all tiny 7 pounds of her thinking "She's huge!! How is something that big going to fit in my stomach?!"
 
{Me & Bella Boo}

{That double chin!! I die!}
 
On another note, we sold the bed that's in our guest bedroom so this weekend with be Operation Clean Out the Nursery!! It's about dang time we get started on that thing! I swear one day I look at my countdown and go "oh, 115 days till her due date - no biggie!" Then I think "holy crap, next week is APRIL!" Regardless, major moves will be made in the nursery this weekend! Eek! Can't wait to share all the details!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I'll be getting lots of baby snuggles this weekend and some family time since Ethan's mom will be visiting to see Bella!
 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week and an even more busy weekend ahead of you! Have fun putting the nursery together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How fun! Sounds like you had a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are as glowy as ever! and that little double chin -- eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little baby is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete