Thursday, March 19, 2015

She Has a Name!

So our sweet little girl has a name! One she's pretty much had since the second we found out she was a girl!  
 
 
But what fun would it be if I told you right off the bat? Here's her monogram and I want to hear your best guesses in the comments for what we're naming our little lady!
 
Ethan suggested we sell raffle tickets and whoever won the raffle would get to name her. I told him that's not a thing. Haha!
 
I'll spill the beans Monday morning on Instagram (@klm61210)! Make sure you're following me there to find out what we've named Baby Macarthur!
 
Image Map

17 comments:

  1. Ekk!! So many guesses! Steven and I already have names picked out for a girl and a boy. Our girl name also starts with a C. I wonder if it could be the same name?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the "C" however I think the "R" is for Rose. Can't wait to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that was my monogram before I got married! Mine was Christina Ruth. I'm jumping on the Caroline train!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I'm guessing Claire or Carly! So fun to have people guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney? Can't wait to find out what it is!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her little monogram looks so cute! Could it possibly be Christina?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im gonna go with Caroline :) I love a good monogram - cant wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to find out! My guess is...Cara Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking Caroline Rose! Can't wait to find out the name!

    ReplyDelete