Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Full of Friends

Happy Monday, ya'll!
 
I started the weekend off right with a little Chinese buffet action with Taylor Friday night, followed by some nursery décor shopping!
 
{when you're pregnant and starving - you get three plates!}
 
Saturday we spent the day with Taylor and Colin at the "Smokin' in the Square" BBQ Cookoff! It was such a gorgeous day and the food was fantastic as usual! I got a pulled pork, baked beans and cheese stuffed baked potato! Oh, to have one of those right now!


{cornhole tournament}

{Me, Colin & Ethan.. because you know we can't get a picture of me and Ethan without Colin jumping in! Ha!}

{Me & Colin.. because Ethan would think this is normal.}

{But really tickling is more normal!}

{Me & my Handsome Hubs}

{Taylor & Colin}

{Homemade Ice Cream - me & baby girl were in heaven!}
 
Saturday night we had a big bonfire at Taylor & Colin's new property out in Pace! We made Cowboy Chili and S'mores! Both which were so good! We also celebrated Levi's birthday with mini cupcakes. It was such a clear beautiful night and I'm so happy to have such great friends to hang out with! Of course I have zero pictures because it was pitch black out in the boonies! Haha!
 
Sunday the boys golfed and me and Taylor road tripped to Foley to do some shopping damage! I've officially turned into a mom. I mostly bought things for baby girl! We got frames for her nursery and a couple of really cute outfits from Baby Gap! I mean, who can say no to baby skinny jeans and her very 1st bathing suit!? We wrapped up our day by eating at Lambert's Café - Home of the BEST throwed rolls! It would definitely be the place to go when you're pregnant! The portions are HUGE, there's unlimited fresh hot throwed rolls, and plenty of pass-arounds {think friend okra, black-eyed peas, sautéed potatoes and onions, etc!}



 
Of course, Daylight's Savings is kicking my butt this morning, but I wouldn't trade the great weekend we had with friends for an extra hour of sleep! And we're pretty much doing the same thing again next weekend! :)
 
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. All that food looks amazing Katie! I am starving now! lol! And I totally feel the same way about the time change! Must wake up! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lambert's! Love that place, it is SO good! Looks like a wonderful weekend full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun-filled weekend with lots of yummy food. I would totally spend away for my baby girl instead of myself. Keep me away from target when I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! And a delicious one!
    I can’t wait to spoil babies instead of myself; what a fun shopping trip you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest mommy-to-be! Looks like a tasty weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such a fun weekend!! I haven't had a smore in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous weekend!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the original Lambert's locations is south of me, where I went to school and it surely is a place to go if you're hungry and want to get full!! Gotta love those throwed rolls :)

    ReplyDelete