Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekending // Summer Weather & Friends

What a glorious weekend! One of those weekends where you literally wish you could hit the rewind button!
 
We started the weekend on Thursday night {the perk of having every other Friday off!} with dinner at my parent's house! I had mentioned earlier that day to Ethan that I had my 1st legitimate pregnancy craving - those super soft, super thick iced sugar cookies. Normally, I hate those cookies. So gross, but Thursday.. had.to.have.one! What does my sweet husband show up with?!
 
{Gosh, I love him!}
 
Friday morning I had an oil change.. fun stuff! But, as I'm running out the door to make my appointment, I find a package at my front door. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, and who knows what Ethan could think to order, so I pick it up with every intention of tossing it into the hall and continuing out the door. Until.. I notice it's addressed to our baby girl! {A select few people know her name; we'll be sharing just as soon as we nail down a middle name!} Naturally I was super curious and had to take the package with me. Upon opening it, I burst out in an ugly Kim Kardashian cry. My best friend bought baby girl her 1st pair of gold moccasins. If you've been around for any time, you'll know I'm obsessed with baby moccs.
 
{The cutest things you've ever seen!}
 
Friday night was dinner with Taylor and Colin, followed by some Babies R Us shopping. Thankfully we had Taylor with us to help pick out a crib! Haha!
  
{Taylor tested; Mom approved.}
 
Friday night was also an epic cuddle session with my Jinxy Cat. I mean.. how cute can you get hugging your baby sister?!
 
{I swear this cat loves my pregnancy pillow more than I do!} 
 
Saturday was the most gorgeous day of the year. {Not to be confused with Sunday, which then became the most gorgeous day of the year..} Me, Katie and Taylor did a little laying out and a whole lot of burning behind the condo. To this day, my chest and belly are still bright pink. Ouch! Not going to be a pretty sight soon when it starts peeling!
 
 
Later that night we went to Pot Roast and Pinot to celebrate Katie's 25th Birthday! I had chicken and waffles and they were just what the baby wanted! Haha! Sunday we spent most of the day with our friends. Katie and Daniel are moving soon {boo!} and we attended their going away party then hung out at Taylor's house that night.
 
{Springtime in Florida is here!}
 
I'm hoping this week flys by because we leave this Thursday for our babymoon! I really should say "babymoon" since it's just a long weekend to Orlando. But, we get to see Ethan's parents, go to the Arnold Palmer Invitational, and spend the day at Disney World! Should be lots of fun packed into that whole weekend! 
 
Image Map

11 comments:

  1. It was indeed a perfect weekend!! How sweet of your friend to send those beautiful little shoes for little baby girl!! Hope you have a great Monday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up. It looks like you had such a great weekend. Those moccasins are adorable, I just love them!!!!! As for the cookies, my boss buys them all of the time and I rarely eat them, but yours looked so appetizing I might have to stop by my break room now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look delicious and man those baby mocs are so stinking cuuute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are MY FAVORITE. I could eat a box a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I especially love the thoughtful gift from your friend! :) This is my first time here soooo...congrats on your little one! Stopping by from Week's End! -Jess
    Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics...golden shoes are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having Fridays off frequently and plenty of the time count Thursday night in as the weekend! What a delicious craving to have! So sweet of your best friend that you got those cute shoes AND that they were addressed to your sweet girl! Your night out sounds fantastic and yay for gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are THE best cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the sweetest surprise to find at your front door! I can't wait to find out baby girl's name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed so hard about those cookies. I hate them too, yet whenever they are in front of me I cannot stop eating them. "Why am I eating this?!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those gold moccasins are adorable!! So sweet of your friend to surprise you (and the baby!) with them! Hope the week goes by fast for you so you can start the babymoon!

    ReplyDelete