Friday, April 17, 2015

Weekend Wishes and Plans

So it's become that time of year again. The time where I literally do not care what happens Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. I'm only concerned with what fun I can get into that weekend!
 
It happens every summer for me. Which I'm sure I'm not alone. Probably everyone only cares about the weekend, unless you work weekends.. then that probably sucks. But this 9-5'er doesn't, so the weekends are for no work and all play!
 
Here's the five things I'm looking forward to for this weekend!
 
{1} Putting Charlotte's crib together! Eek! I can't stand to look at it any longer just in its box!
 
 
 
{2} There's a good possibility I've got a nephew coming this weekend! Come on, Walker! Aunt Katie wants to meet you! Alexis has an appointment today and I'm really hoping so there's been progress since her appointment on Monday!
 
{3} We've got a meeting with the Design Team for our house! Yup, that's right! We're picking out brick color, cabinets, flooring colors, wall color, fixtures, you name it! Now I just hope they can get the real ball rolling and start breaking ground soon! Mama ain't getting any less pregnant these days..
 
{Follow me on Pinterest for all our home updates and more!}
 
{4} Prepping and mailing out the invitations for my 1st baby shower! Eek! Is this real life?! {I feel like I say that a ton these days, but for real I feel so blessed to be experiencing this time in my life!} My "theme" is a Story Book Brunch! And by theme, I mean, no theme, I just really loved these invites and the idea of bringing a book instead of a card!
 
 
{5} Two words. Crawfish Festival. Ethan best know we're getting our crawfish on this weekend!
 
All right, I'll let you know on Monday which of these five made it to my official plans, and which well.. didn't. Here's to hoping all 5 happen! Especially #2! :)
 
Image Map

8 comments:

  1. I love how it's finally warm out again for all the outside festivals! Just a great excuse for lots of eating right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my love the shower invite! She will surely be shown lots of love, as she's already getting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that invitation is just the most precious thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyy weekend! I'm with you, I don't work weekends so it's like Christmas every single weekend because I get to do whatever I want haha good luck with the crib! That is soooo exciting!

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cribs and design team meetings and baby shower prep! Doesn't get better!!!!! FriYAY! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those invitations are adorable! Good luck with all of the house choices & have a great time at the crawfish festival! I'm going to a crawfish boil for a friend's birthday today.

    ReplyDelete