Monday, May 18, 2015

Charlotte's Storytime Brunch Shower

 
We had our 1st baby shower this past weekend! My "theme" was Storybook Brunch, and as I've mentioned before, "theme" just means I wanted brunch-like foods and had on my invite for people to bring a book instead of a card. I absolutely love the idea of books for the baby instead of cards. Cards either get tossed or put in the box that no one looks at for years. With her new collection of books, we'll be reading these for years to come! And having the shower at 10 a.m. was perfect for everyone, because let's face it - people want to get on with their Saturdays! :)

 
This was my family shower that also included my mom's friends. I'm so thankful for each and every one of them. They definitely spoiled Miss Charlotte! Now prepare for picture overload!



{She got some of the sweetest little outfits!}

{This Mudpie snail romper is one I'll never get rid of!}

{My little Nole baby! Got to raise 'em right!}

{Yay for her "big girl" car seat!}
 
{All my future baby sitters ;) !!}

{Baby Daddy & Best Friend - don't know what I'd do without these two!}
 

{Dad's Side of the Family}

{Ethan's Sisters & Mom}

{Mom's Side of the Family}
 
We are so blessed to have so many people that already love Charlotte so much! After this past weekend, I feel a little more comfortable with bringing her into this world! I've got a little bit of time until our next shower, which is being thrown by my work! Hopefully I can get all her little items put away in time or her room will forever be messy! Ha!
 
Image Map

13 comments:

  1. beautiful and funny party...nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of bringing books instead of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of giving/getting a card instead of a book. Why spend $5 on something that will just be thrown away when you could invest in a gift that will last baby as she grows? Also, I'm totally drooling over the donut tower. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it turned out great!! I hope each of those books was personalized so in the future she'll see who loved her enough to bring one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute. Looks like lots of fun!

    http://www.jenna-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that theme. You looked adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hit the jackpot!!! What a sweet shower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet shower!! I love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of getting a book instead of a card. Your shower looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome shower! You look so great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got so much good stuff! Love the shower theme and those donuts look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the books instead of cards also! Looks like a great shower! You got so many things you need!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was just an amazing baby shower. I too would be hosting a grand night baby shower for my daughter. She is a party freak so I want to make this one extremely special for her. So I would like to book one of best LA venues for this party.

    ReplyDelete