Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easy Peasy 5 Ingredient Cookie Mug Cake

 
I hate when I get a sweet tooth and I have nothing to cure it! Here's a simple recipe to fix that and the good news is that you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
 
 
{Step 1} Crack an egg in your favorite mug.
 
{Step 2} Add 3 Tablespoons brown sugar.
 
{Step 3} Add 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
 
{Step 4} Add 1 Tablespoon softened butter.
 
Toss as many or as few chocolate chips on top and mix until smooth! Microwave for 1-1.5 minutes {don't over cook, undercooked is way better!}, top with vanilla ice cream {optional, as I didn't have ice cream and it was still delicious!}, and ENJOY!
 
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I'll have to try it out on a day I get a craving for some cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, that looks so good! I love that it's the perfect portion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! I never make cookies because I dont want a huge batch hanging out tempting me.

    ReplyDelete