Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Humpday Bumpday // Week 31

{Oops, forgot to snag a Week 31 shot. So here's me & hubs at my friend's wedding! 31w4d}

how far along: 31 weeks! The single digit week countdown is on!

due date: July 20th.
 
size of the baby:

{The Bump app}
 
 
baby is: At 3+ pounds and measuring around 18", Charlotte is quickly approaching birth length, but she'll pack on another 3-5 pounds before she's born. She's now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses! She's also putting in longer stretches of sleep, so I'll probably notice her more defined pattern of sleep and movement.

{Ovia app}
 
 
movement: When she's moving, she's grooving. She makes my entire stomach shake and her little knees and elbows hurt so bad, but I stress when I haven't felt her in some time. Even if it hurts, it's very reassuring to have that kick and jab.
 
 
total weight gain: We'll find out when I go to the doctor this week. I'm sort of afraid to weigh myself at home now..

stretch marks: New ones definitely on my bum. Right now they're low enough that they can't be seen in a swimsuit; hopefully they stay that way.
 
symptoms: Being out of breath from her crowding my lungs, mixed with congestion, makes me feel like I'm not getting enough air. Also, my feet are killing me by the end of the day.

wedding rings on or off: On during the day, off at night.

belly button in or out: I'd say it's about 75% completely out.
 
maternity clothes: Obviously.
  
sleep: Ha! You mean that time at night where you toss and turn, get too hot, and have to get up 100xs to pee? Then yes, I'm "sleeping" great.
 
missing: Feeling normal. Don't get me wrong - I love that my body is carrying a baby and all the wonderful things that it's accomplishing to make a new life, but man.. I'm tired.
 
cravings/aversions: Coke Icees are still my jam. Currently craving fresh strawberry lemonade and Chick-fil-A nuggets.
 
cries: The crazy pregnant lady cries have started. Almost cried in the car at the thought of painting Charlotte's toes pink for the 1st time.

nursery: Needs some major cleaning again. Little girl has so much stuff already?!
 
ethan is: my rock and my best friend. I've had to lean on him several times this week when I was feeling down. I can't imagine "doing life" with anyone else, nor would I want to. God knew what He was doing when He picked Ethan for me.
 
best moments: Used up one of my birthday gift cards for a pedicure. I sprung for the delux-mamma-needs-it upgrades and definitely was loving life. We also had an amazing maternity picture session with our birth photographer, Katie! She was wonderful and I can't believe the next time I see her will be when she's capturing our little girl's grand entrance! We even got a sneak peek at one of our maternity pictures over the weekend!


not so best moments: I'm so frustrated with our house progress at the moment. The builder, the bank, and the title company CANNOT agree on what forms we need signed. I've been all over the place trying to coordinate with everyone for signatures. You'd think this is the 1st time these people have ever done a home loan. And top it off, we've had some other snags that hopefully will resolve themselves this week. Please pray for us.

looking forward to: Getting the rest of our maternity pictures back and my doctor's appointment on the 28th!

next appointment: May 28th.

in case you missed it: Our Announcement :: How We Found Out :: Weeks 4-11 :: Week 12 :: Week 13 :: Week 14 :: Week 15 :: Week 16 :: Week 17 :: Week 18 :: Gender Reveal :: Week 19 :: Week 20 :: Week 21 :: Week 22 :: Week 23 :: Week 24 :: Week 25 :: Week 26  :: Week 27 :: Week 28 :: Week 29 :: Charlotte's 3D U/S :: Charlotte's 1st Shower :: Week 30
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. OMG that picture!!! I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay almost time!!

    So you'll get a laugh out of this - friends that we saw this weekend are due on Labor Day (haha) and they aren't sharing the name of the baby but we know its a boy. So they thought they'd play a game with my lovely Keith who had had a few drinks by this time and tell him that the 2 top contenders start with an E and an H. So while Keith is rattling off names, I googled some myself and the first thing that popped up was "most popular name of 2015 so far is Charlotte" and a picture of Kate holding the new baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great girl & I can't wait to see the rest of your photos! I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers for all your house stuff . . . I definitely know how stressful and frustrating all of that can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture from your maternity session is stunning!! I can' wait to see the rest of them! Single digit weeks now - that's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your maternity photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is your dress from that you are wearing in your maternity photo? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture of your and your hubby. :) Glad you got to link up for the No Rules link up.

    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie! I wanted to thank you for stopping by each week and linking up with my weekend blog party...I appreciate it!! I'm lovin' the maternity photo of you and your husband... soooo sweet :) Can't wait to see what your little pineapple will look like :)

    ReplyDelete