Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend with Mr. & Mrs. Eaton

The last of my close friends got married this past Friday night and to say it was a beautiful wedding would be the understatement of the year! I knew from the get-go that this was a wedding I wouldn't miss {even if Taylor Swift was going to be a mere couple of hours away from me that very night doing a concert!}! Seeing my sweet friend as a bride was probably the best part of it all. She was absolutely stunning!
{Vows}

{The Kiss}

{Mr. & Mrs. Eaton}
 
The reception was gorgeous! It totally pays when your new mother-in-law is a wedding coordinator and owns her own rental company! I loved the flow of the whole wedding! There was never that awkward "DJ tries to get the whole place to dance for an hour.." or anything like that! They had a cocktail hour while the bridal party took pictures, then the 1st Dance, then the food was served. The rest of the night was spent mingling with friends and playing in the photo booth!

 


{Best Friend}

{Handsome Date & Baby Daddy}

{Taylor & Colin}

{Taylor, Marissa & Colin}

{The beautiful Bride!}

{The Send-Off}
 
The rest of the 3-day weekend was spent spending time with our friends. We went to a cookout, watched some NBA finals, and did some major shopping damage in Foley! All-in-all a wonderful weekend!
 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I LOVE her glitter tablecloths :) You're looking great, mama! I just stared at your instagram the other day about being 8 months in and 8 weeks out. I was like...whaaaaaaaa? hahaha I was calculating how far behind you I am yet how much faster it seems that you're going through each week! I swear you post 2 bumpdates for every 1 that I post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so gorgeous in that dress! Congrats to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding! You look fabulous, lady!! Love your dress pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous wedding - everything about it. Especially love the David's Bridal bridesmaids dresses ;) (I work there). Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete