- Kate - strictly my mom.
- Sugar - my grandma.
- Katie Loo or Katie Bug
Four Jobs I've Had:
- Grandparent's Yard Girl. I still hate the smell of fresh cut grass because of this job.
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant (Promotion #1)
- Director's Aide (Promotion #2)
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
- Clueless. Fav movie, hands down.
- Lady & the Tramp. Fav Disney movie.
- Mean Girls. Because duh.
- Can't Buy Me Love. Young Patrick Dempsey. Yes, please.
Four books I would recommend:
- The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. Technically a series, but so good!
- The Time Traveler's Wife
- Twilight Series. Yes, I'm one of those people.
- Anything by Angela Hunt. The Pearl, The Note & The Debt are all favorites.
Four places I've lived:
Well this one's boring for me. While I've moved houses, I've never actually left my hometown!
Four places I've visited:
- Our cruise to Roatan, Honduras, Belize City, Belize, and Cozumel, Mexico
Four things in my purse right now:
- Tissues. Because I never know when I'm going to cry these days or get a nosebleed.
- Golf tees. Because my husband thinks my purse is his purse too sometimes.
- Disney tickets. Sigh, wish we were there right now.
- Baby Girl's ultrasounds. No safer place than tucked in that secret zipper! Ha!
Four favorite foods:
- Coke Icee
- Egg Rolls
Four TV shows I watch:
- 19 Kids & Counting
- Game of Thrones
- Teen Mom
- Property Brothers
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
- The arrival of our Baby Girl!
- Building our home!
- Moving into our home!
- Baby Girl's 1st Christmas!
Four things I say all the time:
- But what if..
- Seriously though..
- Look at this bruise!
- My blogger friend so-and-so said..
Four blogs I think you should follow:
- Taylor @ His Wife. Our Life.
- Alexis @ Life as the Wards
- Elise @ Cheers Yall
- Diana @ Wonderfully Made
Hope you had fun getting to know me a little better with this random Thursday post! Thanks for the tag, Libby! I had fun reliving some of my favorite posts!