Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekending // Crawfish, Sunshine & Fun

Such a good weekend! Started with lunch downtown on Friday with Liz and Tracee at the Food Trucks! I had the BBQ sliders & fried pickles! Yum-O!
 
 
After work I ran some errands and stopped by the Crawfish Festival for a to-go box! It was quite the adventure to get them {read: lots of walking} but once I got them and got home, I was a happy {tired} camper! 

 
Saturday morning I did some cleaning and got a little sun by the pool. Such a gorgeous day!

 
Finally at 2pm it was time for our 3D ultrasound to see Miss Priss. Unfortunately she didn't feel like cooperating, so we get to go back this upcoming Saturday for a repeat! I'm upping my water like crazy this week in hopes that it helps the images! We did manage a sneak peak of her face, but she still likes having her hands coving her face and facing backwards towards my backbone. We did get so see that she has some hair! And that she's still a girl! ;)

{S'more Frap <3 p="">
 
After the ultrasound we picked up our glider {!!!} and had dinner at Olive Garden with my parents and siblings for my birthday! It was yummy and I got to snuggle my little Walker for a few minutes! After dinner we headed over to a friend's house to watch the big Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. That fight was a big snorefest. Literally.. a couple of us fell asleep! Ha!

 
Sunday I had a birthday party for my niece Lucy and a bridal shower for my friend Sarah! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Lucy's party.


{Me & the Bride-to-Be}

{Fab 5}
 
When I got home from the shower Ethan had rearranged the nursery while I was out. I sat back in her glider and almost cried. Her little room is coming together and we are getting oh-so-close to her getting here! This week we plan to paint her dresser, which will be the last step in her "furniture needs."

{sneak peek}
 
Hope this week goes by great! So far it hasn't.. no one told me the one-hour glucose test was supposed to be fasting. So I have to get up stupid early again tomorrow for my rescheduled appointment. Ugh.. need coffee. Can't have coffee!
 
Image Map

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your little princess! So many exciting things to do and think about before she makes her debut! Thanks so much for linking up for Mingle Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment on the post when you participate - I would love to hear your answer to the weekly question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The glucose test sucks. I remember ten years ago for my oldest the glucose test was the worst thing in the planet. It was basically 7up syrup! YUCK!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! I am glad your little girl is still a girl. I had a friend that gave birth to a boy (when all along she was told she was having a girl). This was before the days of 4d sonograms but still, can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! That S'more frap looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came across your blog from a link up, what a great weekend! Crawfish and the s'mores frappe! I tried the s'mores frappe this weekend and loved it. When I was pregnant, my daughter never showed her face in the ultrasound, the only thing that would get her to move for our gender ultrasound was me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte seems to be the name of the year - just watch, because of Kate & William it'll be even more popular.

    Not a fight fan but glad to see some got it as I hear cable was pretty stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun weekend! Her room is looking great & that food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the ultrasound sounds really cool even tho it didn't go as planned. Sounds like a fanastic weekend too! Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys were busy this weekend! The nursery looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun weekend! I found your blog through the week's end link up :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you through the Weekending link-up. Love the glider in your sweet girl's nursery! And, a S'mores Frappuccino?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete