Monday, June 29, 2015

Charlotte's "Charlotte's Web" Shower

My best friend Taylor and her mom threw me the most adorable Charlotte's Web-themed shower! And I think she pulled it off perfectly without making it seem like Halloween! I mean, come'on it's a book about a spider! :) She told me she watched the movie for inspiration and based most of the shower off the County Fair that Wilbur {the pig} is being shown at! It was absolutely adorable and I couldn't have asked for more!
 
{The book doubled as a guest book with sweet notes written to our Charlotte}
 
It was a brunch-style shower with mini chicken-and-waffles, popcorn, pigs in a blanket, watermelon, spider web cookies and pig cookies, with award-winning County Fair pies for dessert! Taylor even made homemade jelly as favors! Seriously, how cute?!
 
 
 
{"Some Pig" Cookies}
 
{My Mom & nephew Walker}
 
{Can you spot Charlotte's Web?}
 
{My wonderful Hostesses} 
 
We ended up moving the party inside because, let's face it, Florida in late June is HOT! It was a good call because not 5 minutes after taking all the presents inside, it started a heavy downpour!
 
 
Charlotte received so many wonderful presents and so many diapers {yay!!}! My friends definitely hooked us up with a ton of the necessities! And a couple cute outfits! I was horrible about taking pictures at this shower, unlike my 1st shower with my family where I made sure I got a picture with everyone! Blame that one on the 'ole pregnancy brain!
 
{Fab 5 - We had to facetime Sarah in!}
 
{Baby Charlotte & Baby Austin} 
 
{Me & Chelsea} 
 
{My cousin Jessica & nephew Walker}
 
{Me & Marissa}
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Taylor and Ms. Susan for showering us with love and opening your home up! I can't believe this was our last shower and now all that's left to do is wait for our Charlotte to decide it's her birthday!

14 comments:

  1. What an adorable shower with so many perfect details! Both you and Charlotte are definitely loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute shower. I love the theme. I feel like you've already said this on your blog, but where was your inspiration for Charlotte? Also your baby shower dress is beautiful :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great theme for a shower! It looks so nice! Love that dress you wore! Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shower theme! Super cute! Everything looks great. I had a shower this weekend too and was horrible about taking pictures. I think you get caught up in the moments (not a bad thing but no pictures to look back at). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what an adorable idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! What a cute theme!! I love it. And those pig cookies. So adorable!! I'm new around here so congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a precious shower idea!! Charlotte is so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh what an adorable shower! Sounds like you had a great time! Charlotte is one lucky lil girl!

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh what an adorable shower! Sounds like you had a great time! Charlotte is one lucky lil girl!

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute shower! So exciting that Charlotte will be coming so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun, unique theme! Love those cookies!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Your Charlotte's shower is absolutely precious! I know you are over the moon ready to meet your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beyond precious!! !
    Love the theme and the fair foods.

    ReplyDelete