Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Humpday Bumpday // Week 32

{32 weeks on the dot on Memorial Day 2015}

how far along: 32 weeks = 8 months in, 8 weeks left.

due date: July 20th.

appointment update: Baby's heart rate was in the 130s, Momma's blood pressure and weight were good. I'm measuring right on track at 32 weeks. I asked her how far along I'd have to be for her to not stop my labor and she said 35 weeks {omg..} and how far past my due date she'd let me go and she said 41 weeks. My next next appointment we'll do the Group B Strep test, which obviously I'm not looking forward to. It just doesn't sound pleasant..
 
size of the baby: My little Lovebug is about the size of a squash, weighing in at about 2/5 to 3/8 pounds and measuring about 15.2 - 16.7 inches.
 
{Ovia Pregnancy App}
 
baby is: probably head down {which I know she is because that's how she's been my entire pregnancy..} in preparation for the journey down the birth canal! She's also got a full set of fingernails and toenails this week!
 
movement: Oh goodness, yes. She takes a good nap in the afternoon, which always makes me nervous that she's not moving as much, but then when she wakes up - she's a wild woman.
 
 
total weight gain: Still at 30 pounds. I've been able to hold it under the "jump up to the next set of numbers" for a few weeks now! Woo hoo! Go me!

stretch marks: Breasts and bum. Watching an area on my hip that I'm convinced is starting to form. I'm also convinced that no amount of Palmer's Stretch Mark cream will help or prevent them.
 
symptoms: I think I experienced my first Braxton-Hicks, but I'm not certain. From what I've read they tend to start at the top of your uterus and work their way down for 15-30 seconds. Mine have started at the bottom and worked their way up?

wedding rings on or off: Still on except for at night.

belly button in or out: I'm going to call it - she's an outie now.
 
maternity clothes: Got a super comfy striped {shocker..} dress from Old Navy for 50% off thanks to the Memorial Day sales. Other than that, no new purchases and I'm going to try my best to just work with what I've got for the remainder of this pregnancy.
  
sleep: Better than last week. I think it has to do with me getting a prenatal massage that worked out a lot of my kinks and stuff! Highly, highly recommend a prenatal massage!
 
missing: My feet not hurting
 
cravings/aversions: Pancakes, Coke Icees, and Chick-fil-A nuggets. All of which I had this past week!
 
cries: So one of my apps provides a "checklist" for the week ahead - What was on Week 32 that made me cry?! "Install your car seat." That's a joke right?!

nursery: Started organizing things a little more, got some baskets for her bookshelf that will hopefully help store things that don't really have a "home," and got a couple really cute prints to hang above her bed!
 
ethan is: a super duper photographer. I love this picture he snapped of me!
 
{32w5d}
 
best moments: Got a 90-minute prenatal massage. Oh, heavenly. It totally helped me sleep better!

not so best moments: Still fighting house closing battles. Who knew this could be so frustrating? Oh, everyone. Well, dang. Right now were set to close June 3, but this has already been moved once. As you read this, say a prayer for us! I don't think I can handle anymore emotion than I already am.

looking forward to: Would it be weird to say my weekly appointments? I'm getting eager to meet my little girl, but very anxious about the whole birthing process.

next appointment: June 11

in case you missed it: Our Announcement :: How We Found Out :: Weeks 4-11 :: Week 12 :: Week 13 :: Week 14 :: Week 15 :: Week 16 :: Week 17 :: Week 18 :: Gender Reveal :: Week 19 :: Week 20 :: Week 21 :: Week 22 :: Week 23 :: Week 24 :: Week 25 :: Week 26  :: Week 27 :: Week 28 :: Week 29 :: Charlotte's 3D U/S :: Charlotte's 1st Shower :: Week 30 :: Week 31
 
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. Definitely not weird to say weekly appointments, I love them too!!! And I get the anxiety about the birth process, but you will rock it, I promise! And then you will get to hold your sweet girl!!!!!!!!

    You look great, love the silhouette pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is amazing! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said the "PN" word! Prenatal Massage!!! Gahhhhh I SOOOOO want one on my trip this weekend but they are $145! I'm too cheap!!! So jealous of your massage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers on that house lady, hopefully you can get it all figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture! Not so much longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that silhouette picture! Gorgeous!! Prayers that your closing goes accordingly. The home buying process can be so difficult! She'll be here soon! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking so great & I love that photo! I can't believe how soon your little girl will be here! I'm crossing my fingers for your that all the closing stuff gets figured out an wrapped up soon! I remember and know too well how frustrating and overwhelming it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, Katie! Love the silhouette photo...absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I love that photo of you! So gorgeous! Frame it and hang it. She'll be here so soon! Hope you are still feeling good!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete