Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekending Done Right

 Thank you, Jesus, for an amazing weekend filled with sunshine, good food, good friends, and family time! I started my 3-day weekend off with some housework (nesting is in full swing) and a couple of hours of "me time" by the pool. I figure I won't look so deathly giving birth if I at least have a little color!
 
Ethan got off work early so he could pick me up for our closing appointment! We're officially in the most debt we've ever been in! Haha! But I can't wait to get started on our house!
 
{The new Home Owners! Well, almost and kinda!}
 
Saturday was spent how I'd like it to always be spent - by the pool! Haha! It was another gorgeous day and I took full advantage of it! Later that night we had a delicious dinner at Bonefish Grill to celebrate our closing!
 
Sunday we hung out with my parents and siblings at my parent's house. We had yummy spaghetti for lunch, got lots of baby snuggles from Walker, and Ethan and my brother changed Ethan's oil and brake pads on his truck. All-in-all a good Sunday!
 
 
Come on, I couldn't let anyone think he was just laying there all sweet and peaceful! ;) So glad I got some Walker snuggles in! 
 
Now it's Monday - I've got a full week of work, but toss in a doctor's appointment, pedicure, and our 5-year anniversary and I think I'll make it to the weekend! ;) Happy Monday, everyone!
 

10 comments:

  1. Yay for finally closing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in debt...I mean closing on a home ;)! So exciting can't wait to read more about your home owner journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Housing debt is clearly one of the best you can be in :) Can't wait to see how it all comes together! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice weekend! Congrats on your house building! Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    autelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pool & Me time is the best.. glad you got that in! Yay for closing on the house - that's SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the closing! Our mortgage is the ONE type of debt I don't mind having! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the house and your little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a lot going on, girl! Glad you're hanging in there with a lot of energy and positivity! You're adorable as ever! Carylee | more pieces of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting about getting an apartment! And good for you for getting "me" time. It's very important to get it especially after the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete