Monday, July 6, 2015

How to Spend the 4th While 9 Months Pregnant

Well first, you don't take any pictures, minus the one snap you sent your friends on the evening of the 4th of your donuts and Netflix.
 
Then you stay at your parent's house, since you're afraid you'll go in to labor while everyone and their brother is trying to get home from the fireworks on the beach and you'll inadvertently give birth on the bridge that's backed up.
 
During the time everyone else is watching fireworks, you eat your weight in Dunkin' Donuts and ice cream while watching a movie.
 
And around 11, you go to bed only to wake up the next morning still pregnant.
 
It was a fun-filled, action-packed weekend, my friends! At least I got plenty of rest! Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July celebration! :) I'll be back with bells on next 4th of July! Haha!
 
Image Map

9 comments:

  1. awww haha but it's SO EXCITING!!! I'm so anxious/excited for you! I can't wait to hear how the rest of pregnancy goes and of course hear about her arrival! You're so close to kissing that sweet face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't believe how far along you are! Your weekend sounds fairly similar to mine, although I was less concerned about going in to labor! I hope you and Charlotte got lots of rest & everything goes well until she's here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm sorry you didn't really get to go out & celebrate but really you can't beat donuts, ice cream, & Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are almost there! It's just a matter of weeks or days now!

    When I was pregnant with my daughter, we spent the weekend at Hot Springs on the lake. I got so hot and so sea sick, that I had to get off the boat. Not a really fun 4th!

    But, I love the daughter. And the sacrifice was well-worth it!

    Praying for you to feel good and to have a wonderful and safe delivery!

    Came over on the #MamaMoments today, and I'm glad to find your site. I also followed you on Pinterest and Twitter today~
    Blessing,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh hoping the little one makes their arrival safely SOON! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha awww! It will all be worth it soon!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, we spent our fourth quite simply as well :) but this year we had a child to watch, which is markedly more fun.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, thinking of u! She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully you were able to relax! Thanks for linking up!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete