Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Humpday Bumpday // Week 39

{39 weeks + 6 days}
 
how far along: Well.. we've made it to 39 weeks.

due date: July 20th.. which means by the time anyone reads this, this date is past.

appointment update: Good appointment! My blood pressure was back in the 120s and Doc said my urine sample looked good, so I'm guessing that means any proteins that had been showing aren't growing. I gained a few pounds this week.. yikes, but honestly I haven't been trying. I've hit that point where I almost don't care. {Pass the ice cream..} Char's heart rate was good in the 140s. Doc didnt' check her size or positioning, but we did check me and I'm now 50% effaced {up from 0% last week} and still 1 cm dilated. If I make it to my next appointment {7/24} we'll schedule when I'll be induced!
 
size of the baby:
{The Bump app}
 
{What to Expect app -- EEK! Single digit days!}
 
baby is: probably able to flex her limbs now and her brain is still rapidly developing! Her little fingernails may extend past the fingertips! Pass the nail polish! ;)
 
{Ovia Pregnancy app -- Almost fully grown!}
 
movement: Slowing down, but definitely still moving and grooving. Doc warned me she should move at least 10 times every 1-2 hours and to go in to triage if I haven't felt her move in 4 hours so she can be monitored.
 
 
total weight gain: Hit that 2-0-0 at the doctor's office.. I blame it on my shoes. Or maybe the extra ice cream and pasta I've been eating this week.

stretch marks: No new ones in awhile. I'm a little concerned about what may be lying under my belly button where I can't see?! I ask Ethan all the time if he sees anything, and he always says no, but I've had a few girlfriends discover those "under the bellybutton" marks after the baby is born. Guess time will tell.
 
symptoms: Achy joints, swollen(ish) feet, confusion. Seriously though on the confusion, I just feel like a ditz these days. I was telling Ethan which side of a restaurant I was on since I got there before him and was seated and I swear it took my 3 or 4 times to get it right.. "when you walk in, turn left. No, wait, you're gonna turn right. I'm to the right. Oh, wait, no I'm to the left. Yea, the left."

wedding rings on or off: Off and still sporting my "promise ring" Haha!

belly button in or out: O.U.T.
 
maternity clothes: are a girl's best friend.
  
sleep: Tossing and turning. The weight of this belly is rough, mixed with potty breaks 2-3 times a night, and things are not pretty!
 
missing: normal-sized feet. I look like Fred Flintstone walking around by the end of the day. I tried on a couple different pairs of shoes this weekend.. all of them were a big, fat NOPE! Haha!
 
cravings/aversions: Just getting in whatever I want right now because once baby is here it's Operation Post Baby Bod! So pass me the pasta, Klondike bars, S'mores, and chocolate milk.
 
cries: I'm not going to lie.. I've cried about still being pregnant a few times this week. I'm getting so impatient that it's not even funny. My mood is increasingly decreasing.

nursery: Finally posted all the pictures! You can see it here!
 
ethan is: guessing I'll be induced on the 27th. Excuse me while I go pout..
 
best moments: Spending a weekend with Ethan. We went out to dinner twice, drove around old historic neighborhoods, and just enjoyed each other's company.

not so best moments: I was squatting down to pick up something in the bathroom and slipped.. only "fell" about 2 feet, but straight on my bum and my back hit the wall. My poor tush!

looking forward to: Having a baby. Or my next appointment. Whichever comes first.

next appointment: July 24

in case you missed it: Our Announcement :: How We Found Out :: Weeks 4-11 :: Week 12 :: Week 13 :: Week 14 :: Week 15 :: Week 16 :: Week 17 :: Week 18 :: Gender Reveal :: Week 19 :: Week 20 :: Week 21 :: Week 22 :: Week 23 :: Week 24 :: Week 25 :: Week 26  :: Week 27 :: Week 28 :: Week 29 :: Charlotte's 3D U/S :: Charlotte's 1st Shower :: Week 30 :: Week 31 :: Maternity Pictures :: Week 32 :: Week 33 :: Week 34 :: Week 35 :: Charlotte's "Charlotte's Web" Shower :: Week 36 :: Week 37 :: Week 38 :: Charlotte's Nursery
 
Image Map

10 comments:

  1. Soooooo excited for you! Maybe Charlotte & Waverly will share a birthday?! Hers is Saturday, though I hope for earlier for you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you're right there!! I remember when I started seeing my stretchmarks, a good majority of them are right to the left and right of my belly button, but a year later it's not really noticeable anymore.

    Hope you go in soon for delivery :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I seriously wonder how I'm going to handle those last few weeks....the anticipation has got to be on another level!!!! Hopefully you can stay busy and distracted and that baby Charlotte comes before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep waiting for the SHE'S HERE post! It's going to be so soon now...unless she's here already...is she??

    ReplyDelete
  5. July 26th is a good day for a birthday (my daughter will be 2 that day!). Good luck and best wishes for a quick and easy labor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem like you have such a positive attitude though even though it's really tough being so passed your due date! You still look great and if I look half as good as you by the time my due date gets here, I'll be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope little Charlotte makes her arrival very soon! I am on baby watch and can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to "meet" her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost there - you can see home plate not far away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. almost there mama!!! So exciting!! You look great :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete