Monday, July 13, 2015

Last Weekend before the Baby?

 Well, it's Monday and there's no baby - so that means we've made it another weekend. ::Sigh::
 
It wasn't a bad weekend, but definitely not our norm. We housesat for a friend that was out of town, so we wouldn't be on the island during the busiest weekend of the year! The Red, White & Blues Air Show is by far Pensacola Beach's busiest weekend of the year! Official numbers haven't come out yet, but it's been estimated that nearly 300,000 people went to the show this year! Naturally, with that many people, getting on/off the island is a nightmare and this girl did NOT want to be that girl who went into labor and gave birth on the bridge! {Here's my post from last year's air show!}
 
But we didn't waste a gorgeous Saturday! It was spent at the pool with my Mom, sister and Ethan, complete with powdered donuts and Coke Icees! Later we went to Haverty's with my parents to look at furniture for our future home {Side note: if anyone would like to donate to the "we want really expensive bedroom furniture" fund, please feel free to do so} and then Iciban for sushi for dinner!
 
According to these pictures, I'd say I'm 1,000% ready to have this baby. Even my nose is pregnant. Thanks, Mom & Hannah for not even telling me my makeup is smeared! Ha!
 
{Ethan practicing some golf}
 
{38 weeks, 5 days!}
 
{Grabbed this from my sister's snap because I love my cheesy hubs in the back!}
 
{Everything we loved!}
 
Sunday we cleaned up our mess at my friend's house and headed home around 12. Grabbed some IHOP and basically chillaxed at home. People have been telling me and Ethan to "catch up on our sleep before the baby gets here," so that's what me and Ethan did Sunday afternoon - snuggly, long naps on the couch while watching golf! Kind of a perfect Sunday afternoon.
 
But, like I said.. it's now Monday and there's no baby, so I'm back at work, counting down the hours until 5 p.m. or wishing every other second that my water would break, so I could leave. Haha! The struggles of being 39 weeks {today! yay!} pregnant and working full-time! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh hoping this little one comes soon for you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha 'even my nose is pregnant'. You're SO close friend and it's going to go by so quickly. Hang in there! I'm sure it's hard at this point, but start expecting her to be late so you'll be pleasantly surprised if she comes a bit early. ;) Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy that this past weekend could be your last pregnant weekend! I've been thinking about you lots! I'm not looking forward to the pregnant at work thing and hoping that when I go in to labor in a few weeks that I am at home and not at work which is 40 minutes and backroads away from home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy how pregnancy effects our entire body right? I'm cracking up at your belly pick and your little belly button poking out. Best of luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a perfect Sunday to me! I am so excited for you! I am sure you cannot wait to meet your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope little Charlotte makes her debut soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute, lol at "even my nose is pregnant"! :D Hope she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you rocking that bikini! So cute! Crossing my fingers that Charlotte decides to come soon! I'll admit, I've totally be stalking your Instagram to see if she's made her debut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable! Sending you some labor dust :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute :) Hope the baby comes soon
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! I hope the baby is here soon!!

    ReplyDelete