Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend 2016


Get ready for Easter pictures galore! We had a long holiday weekend full of adorable baby snaps!
My mom took Charlotte to see the Easter bunny last week. Yay for no crying, but Boo she didn't look at the camera!

{Cute little ears they give out!}

{Haning out at Nana's house before seeing Mr. Bunny} 

Friday Ethan took off and we went to Foley again for some shopping. He really wanted a pair of shorts that J. Crew Outlet sells and I really was along for the ride and to check out their TJMaxx for some Rae Dunn pieces!

{Char playing peekaboo on the ride over}

{Me trying desperately to get a picture of her 1st tooth}

{Char feeling said "new tooth." This is her face 90% of the time now!}

{Major Rae Dunn Clay scores!} 

Friday night we went to dinner at Skopelos at New World Landing with Ethan's family. It was delicious and the restaurant is so beautiful I've decided 25 years in advance that Charlotte is getting married there one day. After dinner we headed back to our house for desserts. So yummy and this weekend was definitely a cheat weekend! I haven't eaten that much chocolate in months!

{Daddy's future golf buddy on Saturday}

{Celebrating Bella's 1st Birthday on Saturday} 

Sunday was Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny came and visited Charlotte and she quickly picked up on the new toys in her basket. Although I could have just put 20 empty eggs in her basket and she would have thought that was just as great!




{Momma & Char in our Easter best}

{1st Easter Dress} 

To say I was obsessed with Bug's dress is an understatement! I felt like a proper Southern Momma having her smocked! I don't dress her super traditionally, more of the mini-momma look, but I couldn't help but gush over how cute she looked in her dress!



{Teehee.. had to twist up her dress so she could crawl} 

We had lunch at my parent's house and afterwards had a mini photoshoot with the babies!


 
{The drool on her chin. I can't!}

{Olan Mills would be proud}



Such a good Easter weekend! Hope everyone else got to enjoy Easter as much as I did!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how adorable she is! I show Harper videos of Charlotte all the time . . . i know they would be besties! I'm so glad you guys all had a good Easter weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Charlotte seems really sweet too. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I really love your Easter dress! Where did you get it? You look great in it!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete