Thursday, May 26, 2016

My 1st Mother's Day


My 1st Mother's Day where I actually got to hold my sweet baby in my arms was everything I could have ever hoped it'd be. I got to sleep in and then be woken up by the sweetest little girl. We snuggled in bed for a little bit then we got up and got ready for church.

After church we came home to cook lunch for my Mama. We had a delicious steak dinner and enjoyed playing in the yard with the babies. 

It was surreal being a Mama on Mother's Day. It's a day I've always wanted to celebrate for myself and I finally got to. Thank you, Charlotte, for making me your Mama!




 
{Mama & her babies}

 
  
 {Mama & Everyone}



 

I didn't think Ethan could top my Mother's Day gift from last year, which was a gold bar necklace with "Charlotte" engraved beautifully in cursive. But he managed to outdo himself. This is a sound wave of Charlotte's 1st cry after 8 days of being intubated. I ugly cried when I opened the box and saw this. Her first cry is a special memory to us and I love being able to see this reminder!
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Mother's Day for the 1st time
    www.kellydeniseblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gift is awesome!!! Looks like you had a great day!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete