Monday, July 11, 2016

So Much Radio Silence..

Here I am again.. 
{Awkwardly waves.}
 
Dusting off the keyboard, trying 3 different passwords until I pick the right one to log in, and finally clicking "new post."
 
My Sister-in-Law texted me a couple days again, "do you still even blog?"
At this point, I can pretty safely say, "no."
 
But I'm not ready to give it up, not ready to officially stop.
Because one of my favorite things to do is go back and reread my old posts.
And I've got so many memories I don't want to forget already.
 
Like thoughts on having an almost 1-year old? Yes, cue the tears. Charbaby is almost the big O-N-E.
 
 
Or the amazing cruise we just went on for Friendcation 2016?!
 
 
Or my new adventures in home decoring. Decorating, actually. Decoring is not a word.
 
Or someone keeping me accountable for the baby weight I've lost? 
Like, I've lost it, now let's keep it that way!? Who's with me?!

 
Dadgumit. I'm not giving up!
So you'll be seeing more of me again. {Wait not like more of me like the above picture..}
But more of me. My life, my family. My time.
 Can't promise a schedule. 
Can't promise I won't whip 3 posts out in one day. Can't promise I won't post for weeks again.
 
Oh, wait. Yes, yea. I'll promise that!
 
So here's to more posts. More memories. More friendships made. Because I've made real friendships through this little land of blogging! And I've been missing out on what ya'll are up to!

Although.. I do "micro" blog over on the old IG account. So follow me there and remind me to update for real if you see me slacking! {@klm61210}

Back to the point.. I'll be seeing ya'll around and can't wait to catch up with everyone!
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. oh yay! and i can't believe she's almost one! what a big girl!!! ps. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's almost one! I'm glad you're not giving up on blogging.

    ReplyDelete