Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boo at the Zoo 2016

 "Dont you understand, Tink? You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!" - Peter Pan


Saturday we packed up the kiddos and took them to Boo at the Zoo. The weather was gorgeous and cool and actually felt like a real fall day.
{Doing what she loves best - helping push the stroller}


We could have saved ourselves the $30 in tickets and hour car ride by just letting Charlotte run around the back yard and pick up leaves in her costume. But where's the fun in that?! This year being her 1st year she can appreciate the fall, she's totally and completely in love with stomping fallen leaves and collecting them up as her treasures.




We looked at all the animals in the zoo. Her favorite was the monkeys. We'd ask her what does the monkey say and we'd get a quiet little "oo oo" from Charlotte. We also growl like the tigers and hiss like the snakes. I'm having a blast with this age and it's by far my favorite! Watching her light up when she realizes she's communicating with us is the best!


  
{My favorite picture of a silly Peter Pan and sassy Tinkerbelle}



After walking around the zoo, the kiddos played on the playground for a little bit. We were going to get tickets for the train, but with naps already being skipped and hungry bellies starting to growl, we skipped the train and headed to the nearest Chick-fil-A for lunch.

 



{Her "hold me, Momma" face}



 
{I think I have a crush on Tinkerbelle's Dad ;)}
 

All-in-all a very successful morning out with our Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle! Major props to my Momma for making Walker's Peter Pan costume from head to toe! We've already got next year's coordinating costumes in the works! :) Love these kiddos more than anything and I'm so thankful I get to watch them grow up together!
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I love experiencing everything this year with our little ones! It's just so much fun to watch them learn and explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete