Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Seafood Festival 2016


Pensacola couldn't have given us better weather this year for the Seafood Festival. Ethan met up with me after work on Friday and we walked over to the festival. Of course, first on our agenda was dinner and the crawfish po-boy with crawfish etouffee on top did not disappoint.
 

Charlotte napped through our dinner, but woke up in time to walk around and look at all the different booths. Of course I had to grab a couple of photo ops for next year to see how much she's grown!
 

We stopped by the swings to let Char play some since she had been cooped up in her stroller for awhile. She laughed and laughed as Ethan pushed her! 
 
 


We took the long way back to our car after checking out all the booths. The weather was so perfect and we weren't in any rush to get back.
 


Charlotte's new fall hobby is stomping every dried leaf she sees. And crying if we don't let her. You can imagine the scenic route back to the car did take forever.
 
 
And of course, what kind of blogger mommy would I be if I didn't stop and get 100 photos of my baby posing by a distressed wooden wall.
 


Such a great evening spent with my two loves. While I hate to see summer go, I'm excited about all the fall activities that are coming, especially with all this gorgeous weather we're expecting!
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your sweet family's adventures! Wish we were closer so our girls could get together and stomp leaves together!

    ReplyDelete